Not having seen him in person or picture since we were kids, I was amazed at how strongly he resembles his father - my Uncle Bill - who passed away a couple of years ago. Uncanny.
•2:55 PM
I got an update today on my cousin Rick (1st Lieutenant, USMC). He has had several successful surgeries and anticipates several more. He is now safely on the proper coast (in CA), and is progressing as well as can be expected. I was so happy to see pictures of him sitting up and smiling, as well as ambling around the hospital on a walker. Prayers work!
Not having seen him in person or picture since we were kids, I was amazed at how strongly he resembles his father - my Uncle Bill - who passed away a couple of years ago. Uncanny.
Not having seen him in person or picture since we were kids, I was amazed at how strongly he resembles his father - my Uncle Bill - who passed away a couple of years ago. Uncanny.
This entry was posted on 2:55 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.





0 comments: